Frequently Asked Questions

Please reach us at [email protected] if you cannot find an answer to your question.

Depending on the type of service needed, we can serve all ages as long as the individual can be authorized for services.

Is the individual seeking services on a DDS waiver?

If yes, contact your case manager to let them know you want to seek services through INCOR.

If not, an application for state-funded services (which we can provide) needs to be filled out & returned to INCOR with the following items; an IQ test is taken after the age of 16 with an IQ below 70 & a copy of the individual's birth certificate. We will then forward the information to the state, & upon approval, we will receive authorization for services & notify you to begin services.

No, we only provide services to individuals with developmental disabilities that have already been authorized for services.

Yes! In fact, this is encouraged if your family member is seeking services or has already been approved, put in an employment application with a note that specifies who you would like to work with.